Mon Poker Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Mon Poker Forum

Stratégies & Conseils, Descriptions de Logiciels, Autorate & HUD

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
online poker
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

Se fixer un objectif (joueurs expérimentés)

AuteurMessage
Pat Riot
Admin
Pat Riot

Se fixer un objectif (joueurs expérimentés) Empty
MessageSujet: Se fixer un objectif (joueurs expérimentés)   Se fixer un objectif (joueurs expérimentés) I_icon_minitimeMar 20 Oct - 22:16

Voici un example que j'ai trouvé sur Arrow cardschat.com

Anna

Anna has been playing poker for about a year, and is a somewhat stable winner at $10 no-limit hold 'em cash poker games. She plays about 10 hours a week, and is ambitious about playing more seriously. Her goal is to be a winning player at $400 no-limit, within a year. She's a well paid professional, who's not in it for the money.

She owns one poker book, Super System 2 by Doyle Brunson. She's a member of an internet forum, and has gotten the recommendation to pick up Dan Harrington's books, Sklansky's Theory of Poker and Miller/Sklansky's No Limit Hold 'em: Theory and Practise.

Her bankroll is currently $350. She breaks down her goal like this:

"Goal:

Citation :
I want to be a winning player at $400 NL within a year. In order to even play $400 NL, I want a bankroll of $10,000 (25 buy-ins), but on top of that I need to be a winning player. The natural progression of limits to reach $400 is $10 -> $25 -> $50 -> $100 -> $200 -> $400. My way of gauging whether or not I'm winning is if I show a profit after 10,000 hands of a certain limit. How much profit I can show is not important.

Milestones, ambitions and rewards:

•The smallest amount of hands I will need to play before having reached my goal is 60,000, or 5000 hands per month. To give myself some padding - in the event that my bankroll is not big enough for the jump after 10k hands - I will try to play 10,000 hands per month, but 5,000 is the minimum.

•I'm therefore going to play at least 10,000 hands of $10 NL. If my bankroll is big enough to make the jump to $25 by then ($625, always 25 buy-ins) I will move up to $25. Then another 10,000 hands of $25 NL to see if I qualify for $50, and so on until I reach $400 NL.

•Every time I move up to a new limit, I will cash out whatever surplus - money that exceeds 25 buy-ins at the new limit - I have and spend it on whatever I feel like.

•I will spend at least three hours a week analyzing hands that I've played.

•I will read Theory of Poker, and then No Limit Hold 'em: Theory and Practise , followed by the first two Harrington books in the coming two months, giving me two weeks per book. I intend to read every chapter slowly and take notes.

•I will track my bankroll weekly using an Excel spreadsheet. In it, I will also include a small diary where I list things I've learned every week.
In case this won't work:

Citation :
•If I fail to make a profit at any specific level, I will continue there for as long as my bankroll allows - until I drop down to 25 buy-ins at the level below it - and move down when it no longer does. If this eventually leads to me not being able to reach my final goal, I will make a new plan once this is obvious."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Se fixer un objectif (joueurs expérimentés)
Page 1 sur 1